Welcome to the website of The Centre For Learning Leader Pty Ltd as trustee for the Trustee For Grift Investments trading as “Grift Education” (ABN 15 828 514 284) (“we”, “us” or the “Company”).
This website is located on the web via the domain https://www.grifteducation.com/ and includes all of the files located in that domain (“this site”).
Legal capacity to transact
If you are under 18 years of age, you cannot place orders through this site. By using this site you represent and warrant to the Company that you are over the age of 18 years. Should the Company suffer any damage or other losses as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, we reserve the right to seek compensation for such losses from his/her parents or guardians.
Your use of this site is subject to the rules set out in Schedule 1 below.
Without limiting any other remedies available to the Company at law or in equity, the Company reserves the right to, without notice, temporarily or indefinitely suspend, or terminate, your access to this site or refuse to provide services to you if:
- the Company is unable to verify or authenticate any information that you provide to us; or
- the Company believes that your actions may cause damage and/or legal liability to the Company, any of its customers or suppliers or any other person.
You indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its officers, employees, agents, consultants, licensors, partners and affiliates from and against any losses, liabilities, costs, expenses or damages (including actual, special, indirect and consequential losses or damages of every kind and nature, including all legal fees on a solicitor-client basis) suffered or incurred by any of them due to, arising out of, or in any way related to (directly or indirectly):
- any material or information that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through this site;
- your use of, or connection to, this site; or
Order constitutes offer
We will not commence processing any order made through this site unless and until:
- payment for the order has been received by us in full; and
- the order has passed our internal validation procedures, which are undertaken in order to verify the bona fides of each order for the purpose of preventing credit card and other fraud.
We reserve the right at our discretion to:
- at any time:
- refuse to provide services to you;
- terminate your access to this site; and/or
- remove or edit any content on this site.
Acceptance of orders
Acceptance of each order will take place if and when the Company either:
- provides the services to you, at the time at which the Company commences providing the services; or
- notifies you in writing that your order has been accepted, at the time at which such notification is sent by the Company.
The Company reserves the right to change the prices for services displayed in this site at any time before you place an order.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all amounts payable through your use of this site are expressed to be inclusive of GST. For these purposes, the term “GST” has the meaning given to it in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth).
Payment for orders placed through this site may be made:
- by credit card processed online using a secure third party payment gateway; or
- via direct bank deposit by electronic funds transfer (EFT).
Third party payment gateways
Credit and debit card payments
All major credit cards and debit cards are accepted. Please note that we may be unable to accept credit cards issued by banks outside of Australia in some cases. The Company does not charge additional transaction fees for paying by credit card.
Payment by EFT
If you elect to pay for an order by direct deposit using EFT, after your order has been submitted, we will send you an email containing instructions for making the payment, or otherwise provide such information to you, including our bank account details and the reference number for your order. Please quote the reference number for the EFT transaction in order to avoid delays in processing your order.
Refunds and other remedies
While our third party payment gateway and website hosting providers employ secure technology for transactions with our customers, we will not be responsible for any damages, including consequential losses (whether direct or indirect), that may be suffered by a customer whose credit or debit card or bank account information is used in a fraudulent or unauthorised manner by any person other than the Company.
The Company may request further information from you, such as a copy of your credit card and/or other identification documentation, as part of our internal validation procedures. These procedures help protect bank and credit card account holders from online fraud. Until your order has passed our internal fraud prevention checks, your order will remain on pending status. If further information is requested and you do not provide the requested information within such time as the Company considers appropriate at its discretion, your order will be cancelled and, if your payment has been received, it will be refunded back to you.
Dealings with third parties
Content supplied by third parties
This site includes an online portal that allows third parties to advertise goods and/or services and to upload information and other content directly to this site for our users to access. We do not act as agent for any such third parties and we take no responsibility, and assume no liability, for:
- any such content that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, abusive, harassing, harmful, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, violent, profane, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, libellous, defamatory, deceptive, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarised;
- any of the information supplied by such third parties (including opinions, ideas, suggestions, comments, observations, text, photographs, videos, data, music, sounds, chat messages, files or any other material); and/or
- any loss or damage that results from any dealings that you may have with such third parties.
Third party goods/services and websites
We do not recommend or endorse any third party goods or services that are listed, advertised or referred to in this site or the content of any third party websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third party websites, websites framed within this site or third party advertisements and we do not make any representations, or provide any guarantees or warranties, regarding their content or accuracy. These links may unintentionally connect with websites containing information that some users may find inappropriate or offensive. Your use of any third party websites is at your own risk and subject to their respective terms and conditions of use.
You acknowledge that the Company does not:
- check the truth or currency of any of the material or information that third parties provide or make available through this site;
- control, endorse, approve or warrant to you the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any of the goods or services of any third parties referred to in this site or whose identities become known to you through this site, including suppliers of content that is published or made available in or through this site;
- offer professional advice on the quality or suitability of any goods, services or information supplied by any such third parties; or
- endorse or recommend any third party supplier or any third party goods or services, including where details of the relevant supplier are provided by the Company to you or otherwise become known to you through this site.
Disputes between users and suppliers
You are solely responsible for your interactions with suppliers listed on this site and the Company is not a party to any transactions between you and such suppliers. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor and take action regarding any disputes between users and suppliers.
If you believe that any supplier from which you have purchased any goods or services through this site has failed to provide those goods or services to you, or that those goods or services did not meet your expectations, please contact us to let us know so that we may take disciplinary action against that supplier if we consider it appropriate at our discretion to do so. The Company will not, however, act on your behalf, or on behalf of any supplier, in respect of any dispute between you and a supplier.
- this site;
- all of its content (including all of the text, graphics, designs, software, data, sound and video files and other information contained in this site, and the selection and arrangement thereof); and
- all software, systems and other information owned or used by the Company in connection with the services offered through this site (whether hosted on the same server as this site or otherwise).
You may download and print out content from this site only for your own personal and non-commercial use and provided that you do not remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices.
The look and feel of this site (including all button icons, scripts, custom graphics and headers) are the trademarks, service marks and/or trade dress of the Company. These trademarks, service marks and trade dress may not be used, copied or imitated, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Company.
If you believe that our site contains any material that infringes upon any copyright that you hold or control, or that users are directed through a link on this site to a third party website that you believe is infringing upon any copyright that you hold or control, you may send a notification of such alleged infringement to us in writing. Such notification should identify the works that are allegedly being infringed upon and the allegedly infringing material and give particulars of the alleged infringement. In response to such a notification, we will give a written notice of a claim of copyright infringement to the provider of the allegedly infringing material. If the provider of that material does not respond to us in writing denying the alleged infringement within 14 days after receipt of that notice, we will remove or block the allegedly infringing material as soon as is reasonably practicable. If the provider of that material responds to us in writing denying the alleged infringement, we will, as soon as is reasonably practicable, send a copy of that response to the original notifying party. If the original notifying party does not, within a further 14 days, file an action seeking a court order against the provider of the allegedly infringing material, we may restore any removed or blocked material at our discretion. If the original notifying party files such a legal action, we will remove or block the allegedly infringing material pending resolution of that legal action.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONSULTANTS, LICENSORS, PARTNERS AND AFFILIATES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES (WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE) IN RELATION TO THIS SITE AND ANY SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY/GUARANTEE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
This site is provided strictly on an “as is” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company and its officers, employees, agents, consultants, licensors, partners and affiliates make no representation, warranty or guarantee as to the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, truth, availability, accuracy or completeness of this site or any of its content, and in particular do not represent, warrant or guarantee that:
- the use of this site will be secure, timely, uninterrupted or error-free or operate in combination with any other hardware, software, system or data;
- this site will meet your requirements or expectations;
- anything on this site, or on any third-party website referred or linked to in this site, is reliable, accurate, complete or up-to-date;
- the quality of any services, information or other material purchased or obtained through this site will meet any particular requirements or expectations;
- errors or defects will be corrected; or
- this site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Exclusion of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company and its officers, employees, agents, consultants, licensors, partners and affiliates expressly limit their liability for breach of any non-excludable condition or warranty/guarantee implied by virtue of any legislation to the following remedies (the choice of which is to be at the Company’s sole discretion):
- in the case of goods, to any of the following:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
- in the case of services:
- the supply of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- the singular includes the plural and vice-versa;
- a reference to a “person” includes an individual, a firm, a corporation, a body corporate, a partnership, an unincorporated body, an association, a government body or any other entity; and
- the meaning of general words is not limited by specific examples introduced by “including”, “for example”, “in particular” or similar expressions.
Governing law and jurisdiction