- Learn how to use portfolios and student led conferences to support the authentic
assessment of the ‘whole child’
- Learn a step by step approach to understand the context, content and the use of results for the use of portfolios and their integral role within powerful student led conferences.
- Understand how to teach for metacognition in the classroom, enabling students to take genuine responsibility for their learning.
- Get practical, user-friendly approaches for the successful classroom implementation of authentic assessment strategies that help to make learning visible
- Co-authored by G. Grift & J. Satchwell