Access the Support you Deserve!
This empowering one-on-one program allows you to take time to address key challenges and issues that are important for you and impact on your professional life.
If you’re facing difficulties or just need support in your thinking you’re certainly not alone. Genuine challenges exist for all of us from time to time. Perhaps you’re facing difficulties with a colleague or manager, are struggling to progress, feel unsupported, or just overwhelmed by school/life demands. We’re here to provide the non- judgemental support, time, and resources you need to explore your thinking and feel re-energised in your career.
Our private coaching is tailor-made to your personal situation and is best suited to peer coaches, leadership staff, classroom teachers, specialist teachers, and support staff.
During your one-on-one sessions, you’ll learn how to:
- Become unstuck, and find clarity in your work
- Examine and reshape your thinking so you can make decisions and take action to overcome your difficulties
- Feel energised in confronting people with confidence
- Develop a healthier integration between work and play
- Gain clear personal insights into what’s needed to get the most out of your role, and
- Feel less alone in your uncertainty and difficulties.
We offer three coaching options: a tailored program where you choose the quantity of sessions, a six-month program consisting of six sessions each lasting one hour, and a twelve-month program comprising 12 sessions broken up into one hour blocks.