We’ve all sat through meetings that are a complete waste of time and energy. More often than not, the success of any team meeting depends on the person running it and the purpose it serves.
This webinar will teach you to strengthen your facilitation skills to hold transformational meetings. Drawn from the upcoming new book Making Meetings Matter, co-author Colin Sloper will take you through an informative online experience to help you:
- Understand your role as facilitator
- Create an interactive and engaging agenda
- Establish a clear purpose that encourages collaboration
- Create space so everyone has the opportunity to be heard
- Ask questions that foster genuine inquiry
- Learn how to use conflict as a resource
- Avoid distractions and team members going off task.
Join us today to make your next meeting a success and ensure your students reap the benefits of your collaborative efforts.
Want to learn how to supercharge your meeting facilitation skills?
Register for this highly practical session today.
- Colin Sloper is a leading expert and author on Professional Learning Communities.
- He works with systems, schools, leaders and educators to transform them into high-performing
- PLCs, and build their capabilities to operate as members of highly effective collaborative teams.
- Colin’s skills as an educational leader, speaker and coach – alongside his practical advice and knowledge – are highly sought-after by educational organisations across all sectors.