Upcoming Program Dates: 26 March | 30 April | 14 May | 1 June 2021
Times: 09:30am – 11:30am AEST
Delivery mode: Online – a Zoom link will be provided 24 hours prior to the event
This learning event is right for you if you are looking to enhance your personal and professional wellbeing through understanding yourself and others during difficult times.
Join a small cohort of leaders in this ground-breaking new program from highly acclaimed coach and author Gavin Grift.
Only educators understand the pressure that comes from working with young people, their parents, and colleagues. Even though you love your work, when a crisis arises, either on a global scale or at a personal level, it can be hard to focus, find clarity and work out a way to move forward. This could include a disruption at home, trouble with a colleague, a particularly difficult student, or a rate of professional change you don’t feel you can keep up with.
This program, specifically designed for educators has been created to help you access the thinking tools and support you need to develop and sustain clarity, confidence, and motivation, now and for the long term.
Learn essential thinking techniques from leading education experts and reclaim control of your world with this insightful and life-changing program.
Previous participants in this course valued the following:
“strong research base”, “opportunities for practical application of the models/thinking presented”, “small group size, pacing of program and Gavin’s excellent facilitation”, “profound personal and professional growth”
- the Crisis Outcomes Roadmap
- understanding of the four stages of crisis and how to use them to take charge of your situation
- practical strategies that can be applied in high-stress situations
- seven proven dispositions critical to dealing with crisis
- capacity to deal with others who may be experiencing intense difficulty
- the ability to master self-control in moments that seem out of control.